BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

YUMMY...

GROWL!~~~
That's what my tummy screams when it's empty!
whew! I guess It's time for me to play with the KITCHEN:))
+ + + +
A question had popped in my mind..
"What food am I going to eat??"
whow! that's quite a big problem.. and so
i searched in the cabinet..enk! NOTHING,looked in the drawer.. enk! NOTHING..
not until i found.. the REFRIGERATOR!(haha my savior!) ~
And so i have found a can of TUNA, some eggs and
also rice^^ I started chopping some
onions, garlic.. I went out the curry,peppers and some salts..
then cooked it all together..

dandararan!!

I came up with..A.F.T.E.R.S (A Fried Tuna Egg Rice by Sham)
[haha a very weird name though!]
you may try it also for sure it's 100%
SCRUMPTIOUS since I was the one
who INVENTED it^^ hihi
good luck^:)

0 comments: