BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009



"The last time when i hit the ground of Asia's Latin City"


As I bid goodbye to my fellow families,reliable
cousins
,amicable friends,and not-to-forget my girl(ALYSSA AMIRA),it
shattered my heart for I'll SURELY miss them a lot!
Seeing them waving their hands and shedding some droplets of tear,
really cuts my heart like a knife.When I turned back
and said goodbye to them,I can't help but to let my
tears fall down deep inside of my heart.
I will definitely MISS them especially my MOTHER.
I'm so sad that I could not see her for a very long time.
Though it's painful for me to handle it,I realized
that this is what I chose, and I have to face it!
I'll just have to do my very best for them not to be
disappointed.Maybe,a little taste of SACRIFICE is a part
of every human's life to attest his strength in facing
hardships.I know that someday,
I could be someone who can be PROUD OF:)

--sham**

0 comments: