BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

mini biography

["In this post, you will get to know me much much better
as i began to unravel my true identity"]

I took my first breath on the 18th day of June in the year 1992
The name addressed to me was an Arabic word "Hesham" which literally means
"gentle". I lived on Earth, in Asia, Southeast Asia region,in the Philippines,
Region IX,in the Asia's Latin City (Zamboanga City), Barangay Sta. Catalina,
Kasanyangan Street and Block 349, for about 17 years of my life..
I lived with my my mother, Hja. Seha "Nashmin" Ahmad Amil,
my two silly little brothers, Ahmad Nizhar "Nioz" Amil Ysmael and
Arham "Humhum" Amil Ysmael, and not-to-mention my only well-favored
little sister, Shahra-Zad "Cheen" Amil Ysmael**
I finished my study in high school at Western Mindanao State University
Integrated Laboratory School in year 2009 and now
currently studying in ATIC (Asian Tourism International College)
pursuing the dream of being the best chef in town.


I hope you did enjoy reading this selection..
a big THANKS:)

ps* have you ever wondered why i didn't mention my father?
he died because of some reason when i was 5 years old.
His name was Hasan bin Ysmael, a great and good looking father!

0 comments: